Monday, May 21, 2018

R5: D21

Current Weight: 261.2

Well Hello Again! Have I mentioned that I am terrible at this whole blogging thing??? Sigh.

I am not even going to try to put things in order at this point. Its been two weeks and I am certain my brain is still somewhere else. **I ended up putting things in order anyway. Shocker right?!**

I did get to meal prep last Tuesday, the 8th. It definitely made me feel like I was trying to get my shit together.






On Thursday I made a shrimp stir fry for dinner. On Friday I made a new to us recipe. Grilled Chicken BLT Salad with Peppercorn Ranch dressing! Holy wow that was good! I am normally not a fan of homemade Ranch dressings, but this one was delicious!!!!


Saturday was the big talent show at Gwen's school carnival. Her and Chrissy did awesome!!!!! I am super proud of both of them! Gwen wanted sparkly hair, so I tried my hand at the whole glitter hair trend. I don't think I did too terrible!


Sunday was Mothers Day! We normally don't do anything for Mothers Day, so I was super surprised when I was brought a hand written card and a box!

Adding to my collection! I adore these statues!!!

Monday, the 14th, was awful. I felt like straight crap. My stomach had started messing with me on Sunday and it just got worse. I ended up staying home and cuddling with my kitten in bed. Gwen still had to go to Gymnastics, so I was thankful that as the afternoon went on I was feeling a bit better. I sat in the lobby of the gymnastics place just praying my stomach would let me wait to get home before doing anything stupid. That was the night all the crazy rain started! The weather people were throwing the Derecho word around for a while. It was a great thunder and lightning show with a lot of rain, but nothing major on our end. Got a bit of cardio in running to the car trying not to get hit by lightning on the way out. Ask me how my tummy felt after that! Ugh!

Tuesday, the 15th, it was a bit warm and muggy. I waited as long as I could to go for my walk knowing my body hates the heat and tends to make me vomit all over the place when I get to hot. Thankfully, I didn't vomit and I got my walk in! Win!


Wednesday, the 16th, was when the rain moved in and STAYED. FOREVER! Olaf was in rare form that day....


Our ponchos came in so I talked Gwen into going for a walk with me. She jumped in every single puddle we came across. I'm not mad. She had fun and we both got exercise.


Thursday, the 17th, I ended up missing my walk. I had to go to Mom's to get some things down there situated. Friday evening was a catch up evening. The pig needed a bath, so he got one. He was not pleased. He smells so much better now tho! And he is so soft!

Celery bribes fix everything!

Saturday was a Me and Hubby Day! We dropped off the small child at Chrissy's house and booked it to Busch Gardens. We had an amazing day in the rain! Ate some good food. Rode some cool rides. Ate some more good food. Painted some pottery. And drove home before dark. Not bad!






I cant wait to see how the dragons turn out! 
Will on the left.
Erin on the right. 

Sunday we continued the good food theme. (This has to stop!!!) We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then headed to Toys R Us to buy stuff! Because we need more stuff like a hole in our head. However, Gwen's birthday gifts are DONE. (I guess I should start working on her actual party shouldn't I?! Oops!) And we have more guns in the arsenal for NERF war in NC.

When we got home I went to work on my grocery list and meal menu for the week. Will put up the dry erase thing and glow in the dark stars in Gwen's room. Mom stopped by the house before heading to the store so we could figure out her Internet issue. I headed over to pick up Gwen before heading to the store....I should have taken her tired attitudinal self home and put her to bed instead of taking her to the store. Lord Help Me.

We had leftover stew for dinner and I meal prepped breakfasts for the week before heading to bed at 11 last night.

I need help! Did you see the Current Weight Number? How the hell am I ever going to reach my goals if I cant keep non compliant food OUT OF MY MOUTH! In my heart and mind I know what I need to do...I just lack the will power. I am super good at telling myself "One nutty buddy bar isn't going to kill you!" 3 bars later I want to punch myself in the face! What are your tips and tricks on how to stay on track? What helps to keep you motivated?

At the moment, I am not very motivated at all. I feel like I am just going to fail at this so whats the point? I know I have made a lot of progress so far, but I cant help but see a fat failure in the mirror here lately.

I have written 249.9 on the freezer at home to help keep me in check. I have even written it on a sticky here at the office and stuck it to my monitor. What gets me is when I am in the car. My brain says "You have cash. No one will ever know you stopped for that mocha latte." Substitute any number of non compliant crap for Mocha Latte and there you have my brain.

I need some suggestions. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment