Tuesday, May 1, 2018

R5:D1

Current Weight: 259.7 lbs
Total Lost: 27.0 lbs

I am the exact same weight that I was on April 1st. I had a lot of ups and downs this month. There are some personal things going on that I am not at liberty to talk about quite yet, and while I know that that is an excuse, I own it. I am a stress eater. I have talked about it before. I actually got down to 254.0 lbs this past month and met my goal of 256.7 lbs. But I certainly didn't stay there. I know what I have done. I was lax and threw caution to the wind. I ate what I wanted and only half heartedly tried to do what was right. I know this. I acknowledge it. I shall move on.

First Thing First! Pictures!



Complete with kitten photo bomb!

Yes, I took these pics in a different shirt. Let me just start by saying how much I LOVE this shirt! I looked at these pictures yesterday after Gwen took them and almost decided I wasn't going to put up pictures this month. I feel fat and bloated (because you know I haven't been 100% compliant in like 2 weeks) and I feel like I look huge. But then I remember that the whole point of this blog is to help keep me accountable and motivated. So just before starting on this post, I went into the bathroom and put on the LikeAGlove shorts and did my measurements. This is the first time I have taken them since March 10th.
        1st set - 2/11/18                       Newest Readings: 5/1/18
High Waist: -3.0 in
Low Waist: -2.5 in
High Hips: -1.6 in
Low Hips: -1.6 in

You guys! I'm not mad! I am super glad I decided to go take those measurements now. I might feel like I look like 2 ton Tessie, but I am a shrinking 2 ton Tessie!

I am trying to get exercise in whenever I can. The past couple weeks have been pretty tough, but I managed to get some in here and there. This past Saturday Will and I took our bikes over to the Indian Head Rail Trail and did 3.87 miles. Not bad for my first time back on a bike in like 10 years. My thighs were cussing me afterwards tho! Sucks to be them tho...its about to happen more often!

My Garmin Vivofit3 died on me last week. So I ordered a Vivofit4. Its slimmer then the 3 and has a color display. I was also able to get this one in a REGULAR arm band. My 3 was an Extra Large. I was hoping it would automatically pick up cycling with the Move IQ feature, but it didn't. I will have to figure out how to get that info into the device for next time.

We use MapMyWalk and MapMyRide for our walks and bike routes. I love that app. It runs in the background so I can still listen to my music and it alerts me when I have reached each mile marker.

Gwen started gymnastics last night. My lord that child is flexible. I think she will do really really well in this class. The instructors are super nice and take the time to work with each child individually as well as as a group. She was nervous she wasn't going to make new friends and that people would laugh at her if she messed up on something. I laughed in her face...cause I'm a great Mom! This kid can make friends with trees! Seriously! If you have ever met her, you instantly love her. She is just that type of person! And she did mess up ... and NO ONE laughed! Because everyone is gonna mess up on things when they are first learning them. She is better now and she cant wait till next Monday's class!

This post is kind of all over the place. I am so incredibly tired and my brain is refusing to form thoughts. My kitten is currently trying to convince me that a nap is in order! I'm trying to convince myself that I should go get my bike off the wall out front and go ride! Or at least to go walk the circle. Dinner is in the crock pot. I have no reason to stay in the house unless I am going to take that nap. Part of me wants to take some time and just relax and then when the kids (husband included) get home we can all go for a nice ride. Who am I kidding? He will have to work and Chi will want to go play with her friends...after she cleans her room because...death. We will just leave that there.

All in all, not the best month. A lot going on emotionally, mentally and physically. I keep saying this, but I just need to get my shit together. Today starts a new month. So far so good.

We have a special trip planned in June and I am super excited about it. We are surprising the girls with some pretty cool trips. One of which will require me to wear a bathing suit. Ya'll should run for your lives now. Don't Wait. Run NOW! Ugh.

Current Goal: 249.9 by May 31st. Anything over and above that is gravy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment