Monday, April 23, 2018

R4:D23

Current Weight: 258.2
Weight Lost: 28.5

So last week started off awesome!

4/16 - 260.3
4/17 - 258.3
4/18 - 257.1
4/19 - 254.6
4/20 - 254.0
and then bad things happened....
4/21 - 256.5
4/22 - 257.7
4/23 - 258.2

I can tell you what those bad things are.....
4/20 - I threw caution to the wind and had Chinese chicken and broccoli...with white rice and an egg roll.
4/21 - Busch Gardens happened. Ice Cream and Funnel Cakes Y'all. I'm not even mad!
4/22 - Trip to VA to see my Aunt. Ate all the wrong things. Stopped at 10:30 that night and got munchies so I didn't crash the car and kill myself and my kid. Kit Kat's and Chips for everyone!

See. I know what I did. You know what else happened? I didn't get to the store this weekend. So I didn't have breakfast for this morning or lunch for today. McDonald's happened for breakfast. Mocha Frappe anyone??? And I am sure something equally as bad for me will happen for lunch. Don't Care. I will tomorrow, but today? Today I don't care. I am exhausted. Mentally, Physically and Emotionally. I really just want to sleep to be honest.

Enough Boo-Hooing. Let me tell you all about my weekend! Cause honestly last week was emotionally draining and I have no want or need to relive any of that right now.

Saturday morning I was up at 5:30 am. Will was up by 3 for work. I got the girls up around 6:30 am. Everyone was showered and dressed by 7:30 am. The girls wanted the same hairstyle. Wish granted.


We were in the car and on our way by 8:30 am! The girls...they were sleeping in the backseat!

Slackers

By the time we got to the park they were ready to go!


The first ride was the new Battle for Eire. Very cool ride...although Will and I felt they could have done so much more with it! You are wearing a VR headset for crying out loud! The seats moved and wind was blown at you, but it really could have gone a step above that. We get why they didn't, but still. Great ride tho.




A trip to BG isn't complete without stopping to see the Wolves. Gwen is obsessed with wolves. I'm pretty sure she believes she is one at times!


We stopped in at the aviary as well. I was hoping the birds were feeling frisky and would jump on the girls heads, but it was still pretty chilly and they were all pretty sleepy.



The girls went to ride The InVadr, so Will and I got to sit and have some us time. We met a very nice lady from Northern VA who sat with us and chit chatted while she drank her beer. She was shocked to find out we were from Maryland because, wait for it, we were actually nice! Ha! I have heard that before...that Marylanders are assholes. I'm not disputing that. I know plenty of them! And I can certainly be one of those guys too! LOL. I was feeling pretty Saturday and my husband was definitely helping me out there as well. All compliments and smiles. It was a day for selfies!



This is probably the most favorite picture I have of us to date! 

While the girls rode the swings I got my first Henna Tattoo!


Gwen was super jealous! Here it is today! It will get darker over the next few days and then go away.


We ventured on through Italy and into Fiesta Italia. The girls got to ride rides and Will and I got to relax. We headed to Apollo's Chariot. The girls wanted to ride the front row. Deal!


Then we hopped the train back to France for Ice Cream!


From there, we ventured back through Ireland and Scotland for the girls to ride Loch Ness. At one point, we thought maybe Nessie ate them! The lines were super long!

Then, before leaving the park, Funnel Cake!


It was later then we had planned on staying and the temperature had dropped considerably. It was time to head home. Maybe 20 minutes out from the park they were out. And they stayed that way until we woke them up in the driveway.



The girls decided to sleep in the tent in the living room that night. I honestly didn't care where they slept...I just wanted to go to bed. :)

Sunday morning I was up around 6:30 am. I had laundry to try to get done before leaving to drop Chrissy at home and heading to VA with Gwen at 9 am. We had a nice visit with my Aunt. Lots of talking and laughing. The smile on her face, and Gwen's face, when they saw each other was excellent. They love each other so much.

We didn't leave there until after 8 pm. We got home around 11:30 pm. To say I am exhausted is probably an understatement, but its all worth it. The fun memories, the time spent, the laughter, the joy, the tears. All worth it.

So for today, I still don't care about anything but sleep. I will eat whatever terrible food I want and pay for it later. The grocery will happen tonight and then I will go home and sleep. Its only 9:48 am and I am already ready for bed.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!! I may or may not check in more then once a week for a while. It all depends on whats going on.

C-ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment