Tuesday, March 13, 2018

R3:D13

Current Weight - 262.1 lbs

So...I stopped making excuses. Obviously. 5 lbs gone since last entry! That's what I am talking about!!!!


The past week has been blissfully uneventful! I didn't do too much picture taking of food or even really a lot of cooking in general! I did make Bang Bang Scallops on Friday. Holy cow they were good!!!! I served them over Cauliflower/Sweet Potato Rice. DELICIOUS!

I know it doesn't look appetizing, but I promise its amazing!

I also worked on my Recipe Book! I had lots of new recipes to put in it and needed to get it organized! I might have a tad bit of OCD on this...


I am considering making a page here on the blog with all of the recipes I have either tried or want to try. Might be a good place for anyone considering the W30 to get ideas! Thoughts???

Chi helped me make some sausage on Thursday night to have for breakfasts for a few days. She is such a girl. All she kept saying was "ewww" and "its so cold!". Get out of my way you sissy! Sigh. That kid!


Saturday was busy. Chi and I got up around 6:30 and started cleaning. We took a short break for food and then back to work. Everything got swept, vacuumed and wiped down. The counters got cleaned off and the pigs cage got new fleece. Happy pig! (Side note - Chi is not happy that snap chat doesn't recognize guinea pig faces...someone get on that!)


We met Mom at the nail place at 11 and then headed back to my house for our Support Group meeting. We missed quite a few faces this past Saturday, but it was still a good meeting. I made chicken nuggets and meatballs in the air fryer. YUM! We talked a lot about goals and what we all want to accomplish. It was a good meeting with lots of laughing.

After the meeting, Mom and I headed to the grocery store. Where I spent too much money. Sigh. Came home and put everything away. At this point, it was 8 pm and I was exhausted. I made Chi soup and a sandwich and we all went to bed.

Sunday - Time Change. Ugh. I woke up far later then I had planned on. I did manage to get the Egg Sausage Veggie Bake made for Will's breakfasts for the week. I sliced up the remaining chicken breasts left over from the nuggets and set them to marinade in lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. I got laundry started and made sure the dishes were done. Mom got to my place around 11 and we headed to VA to see my aunt. We made it there around 2 and spent the rest of the afternoon with her, heading home around 6:30 pm. Mom made us lunch for the road. Romaine Lettuce wrapped turkey breast with chipotle lime mayo and pickle spears! Holy Crap they were good! I'm going to get stuff to make them for my lunches next shopping trip! We did so good Sunday morning. Munching on grapes and eating our sammiches. Dinner time came around and we really tried to be healthy. No really. We tried to stop at a Subway but there wasn't any parking! So....Cracker Barrel. You guys cant be surprised by that one!

Mom chose her meal exceptionally well. Sirloin steak with baked potato and green beans. She had coleslaw too, but who wouldn't! I did not choose well. Country fried steak, mashed taters, green beans, coleslaw and a biscuit. I had a banana for breakfast. Give me a break. And then...then we had Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake. And we considered pushing the car the rest of the 2 hour trip home.

Yesterday I did really well. I had ZERO cravings. I was quite surprised. I have been really struggling with cravings lately. Will had made Pepper Lime Chicken and broccoli for dinner the night before, so I had Chicken for breakfast and lunch yesterday! YUM!

I made Egg Roll In A Bowl last night for dinner. Much to my husbands pleasure! It really is one of the best dishes I have found! While I was making dinner, I mixed up a new batch of sausage for my breakfasts this week and put the marinated chicken strips in the oven to broil. I made the sausage in my air fryer this time. Holy wow its good!!

So this morning for breakfast I had 2 hard boiled eggs and sausage. For lunch I will be having ERIAB and I have no freaking idea what I am doing for dinner tonight. I might do something with Shrimp!

So I keep saying that my goal is to get to 259.9 by the end of the month. I have changed that. We are all (Denise and Family are joining us) going to Busch Gardens for opening day on March 24th. I have moved my goal date from March 31st to March 24th. I feel like I can def do that and it would be a huge accomplishment for me! Its 2.2 lbs away. I can do this!

I hope everyone has an amazing week! If anything awesome and amazing happens I will update! If not, I will see everyone next week!

Me and my Mini Me

No comments:

Post a Comment