Monday, March 19, 2018

R3:D19

Current Weight: 259.6 lbs

YOU GUYS!!!!! 


There really are no words for what I felt getting on the scale Sunday morning and seeing that number! It was even better getting on the scale this morning and seeing that same number! I will totally take staying the same over gaining any day! I'm feeling pretty good!

OK. Now that the excitement is over, lets back up. :)

Wednesday evening we had Pork Tenderloin with taters and carrots. It was delicious!


Before dinner we all went on a walk. It was COLD!!!! I'm so ready for Spring! We didn't make it very far. The wind was killer and none of us could feel our faces. 1.4 miles.

Thursday was pretty normal. I went for my walk before dinner only to realize half way through that my app wasn't recording the walk. Sigh. Will thought it may have been a good 3 miles. Turns out this particular route is a little over 2 miles. It was cold and windy, but I did it! And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Friday was pretty normal as well. I went for my walk when I got home and did the same route as the day before. This time, my app worked! 2.1 miles of walking and listing to music. When I got home I made Sheet Pan Chili Lime Shrimp Fajitas (THANK YOU LAUREN!). They were spicy but ohhhh so good!


Saturday was AWESOME! I got up and worked on my grocery list before Chi and I headed to VA for lessons with some of my favorite people! Side note - I totally stopped for Starbucks that morning because I had been sooooo good all week! Reward days are a new thing! Taylor was ALL SMILES and did amazing! Sherry was in her element with Quincy on their very first ridden trail ride!


I am so incredibly proud of both of them! Sherry got Quincy when he was a yearling. I am so glad that she chose to trust me and let us train him together rather then sending him away. He is such a nice boy with a great brain! I cant wait to get more trail hours in with these two!

Non Scale Victory! Look at all that room!!!!!!!


Feb 22, 2018                           March 17, 2018

After lessons, Chi and I grabbed lunch (2 grilled chicken patties from McD's) and then headed back to my house to meet Mom before heading to the grocery store. Mom has been struggling with some things lately so we sat and talked for a while. She has a lot going on and I worry about her, but I know she can overcome and move forward. Another side note - I am so incredibly proud of her! She stepped up her "step" game! She has been walking 10 laps around the house with the pups for over a month now. The other day she put the dogs inside after their walk and headed out on her own. 2 miles down the road!!!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD!!!!!!! Excellent Job Mama! 

After the grocery we came home and Chi helped me make Bang Bang Shrimp. Yum! Served over Broccoli/Cauliflower Rice. Yes Please!



Sunday was....Sunday. I made twice baked potatoes for breakfast...and then spent the next 30 minutes to an hour in PAIN. OK. So that's Pineapple and Sweet Potatoes that are setting me off. Good to know. Stay away from SP and Pineapple for a while. Will suggested that maybe my other tummy issue I have going on is from not enough fiber. So, I started taking Fiber Gummies yesterday morning. So far so good! 

While I was making our breakfast for Sunday morning, I made more sausage for this week. I had plans on making a Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole for the week but that was pushed to the side for the morning. Especially after having the pain from breakfast. 

Chi's room has been driving me nuts for weeks now. Her room really is the bane of my existence. Its super small and really has limited ways to arrange it. And lets be honest here, the kid has a crap load of...well...crap. Now, I would like to preface this by pointing out that I gave her MULTIPLE chances to clean it up herself. Her definition of clean is nowhere near close to mine. (Thanks Mom!) So, at 11 AM we started. Yes. We. I had her help me. I am hoping that by having her help me clean things out and decide where she wants things to go she will take the initiative to keep it a bit cleaner. (wishful thinking?)

I did not take before pictures. I cant have that kind of destruction on record. Even she was complaining that she couldn't walk in there without tripping over stuff. Sigh. I did take a progress shot. This was after we removed EVERYTHING except her bed, dresser and desk from the room and had started reorganizing. 

I believe this was around 4:30 PM. 

We did stop around 1:30 for lunch. Green leaf lettuce wrapped sandwiches. Oven roasted chicken, turkey breast, salami and pepperoni with mustard and chipotle lime mayo. Will had roast beef on one of his sandwiches too. All compliant! All delicious!!!

We finally finished her room around 6 PM. 

She is loving her little reading nook in the corner! 
Dork Diaries for the win! 

I was hurting pretty good after working in her room and cooking for most of the day, but I still got my walk in. And Chi went with me! 


The lake was beautiful for our walk. It was a tad chilly but we had some good conversation and got some much needed exercise. We even stopped and chatted with friends for a few minutes! 

I had put Cilantro Lime Chicken in the crock pot around 3:30 PM so by the time we got home from our walk the house smelled amazing and dinner was ready! I heated up some broccoli and cauliflower and Boom! Dinner! I didn't take a picture. I was starving and completely forgot to take one. 

My aunt is home from the hospital and starting to mend. I had to share some Olaf and Pig cuteness with her last night. Here is the Pig.

He needed a Mohawk!                                     Fat Pig!!!

This morning I put 2 roasts in the crockpot with some balsamic vinegar, carrots, green beans, onions and green, red and yellow bell peppers. Yum! We should have dinner and lunch for 2 days! 

This weekend is Busch Gardens! I am so super excited! Especially since I have already hit my goal of 259.9 by this weekend! Hopefully I will be about 257 by Saturday! But honestly, as long as I don't go UP I'm happy! 

I hope everyone has a great Monday! See you all in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment