Thursday, July 9, 2020

Week 6 - Sigh

July 9, 2020

Current Weight: 291.3
Weight Gain: .5
Total Weight Loss: 6.2

7/2 - 290.8  
7/3 - 291.1  up 0.3
7/4 - 290.8  down 0.3
7/5 - 287.7  down 3.1
7/6 - 290.7  up 3.0
7/7 - 294.8  up 4.1
7/8 - 291.9  down 2.9
7/9 - 291.3  down 0.6

I have some re-thinking to do. Some re-planning. Some days, it just seems that my body hates me. A lot. I am doing the same things every day and get THOSE results. Am I eating stuff I shouldn't? Sure. But who in their right mind gains 7.1 pounds in 2 day? I'm so confused. 

I am not, obviously, in the right frame of mind to really do this Whole30. So something has to change. I have an idea on something I would like to try, but I want to keep it to myself for now. I want to try it for a week and see how it goes. 

My little girl turned 11 yesterday. Her birthday party was this past Saturday, July 4th. It was a fantastic day with amazing people. Swimming, Tubing, Food, Crabs and Fireworks. I always worried about Gwen growing up in the city and not having the type of childhood experiences my brother and I had. I don't think I need to worry anymore. 

I'm sorry this is so short this week. I'm just not feeling well in general. I'm a bit off. The pain is still hanging in there and causing me some grief, which is super fun. But I try to ignore it most of the time. 

Hopefully I will have a better blog entry next week. For now, I hope everyone has a wonderful week/weekend and I will see you next Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment