Friday, July 24, 2020

Week 8 - Doing A Little Better

Current Weight: 290.2
Weight Loss: .6
Total Loss: 7.3

7/17 - 290.8
7/18 - 290.8
7/19 - 291.6  up .8
7/20 - 292.2  up .6
7/21 - 293.1  up .9
7/22 - 291.9  down 1.2
7/23 - 290.6  down 1.3
7/24 - 290.2  down .4

Hi Guys! I have to admit I am pretty darn proud of myself this week! I have started a new food regimen, which seems to be working fairly well at the moment. 

Breakfast is a 310 shake with Almond Milk, 1 Banana, Ice and 1 Tbsp of peanut butter! Its so very delicious!!!! Lunch is 1 serving of the night before's dinner. I have a small bowl of Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal with Almond Milk around 3 pm for a snack. Once I'm home, Will and I go downstairs to exercise. After we are done dying, I come back up and put whatever I made for dinner that night (normally a crock pot meal) into containers for tomorrows lunch and then make myself a yummy salad for dinner. This has been working really really well for me this week. 

We also started the Chloe Ting 2 Week Shred Challenge on Sunday. Full Disclaimer: I am NOT doing all of the videos currently. I know, I know. I'm not REALLY doing the challenge, but you know what!? I'm doing SOMETHING! On Sunday we started with Video 1. 


Ya'll, this chick is HARD CORE! The first time doing this video, we both had to take multiple breaks and had a tough time completing each move. Every 3 moves or so we had to pause the video either because we couldn't breathe, or because our bodies said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" It was ROUGH! But after we were done, we both felt pretty good. I really really struggled with not immediately doing the second video for Day 1. So we did it later that night. 


You guys. If I thought she was the devil before, this sealed the deal. I considered dying right there on my basement floor. We decided just to send Gwen to live with Denise and we would just pass on right there. After that, Will and I sort of re-evaluated our decision making skills. 

So the decision was made, with a lot of guilt on my part, that for the first week we would just do Video 1. And so, we did. Yesterday, Thursday, was our first of 2 rest days. I don't think I have ever been so excited for a Thursday in my life! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the hell out of doing this routine. I am pushing myself and succeeding! My amazing husband is doing it right along with me! And he seems to be enjoying it as well. I even dragged two of my best friends into these shenanigans! Every night, we check in with each other and cheer each other on! There were a few others that were interested in doing this challenge as well, but they haven't started yet. 

Will and I talked on Wednesday about starting to add in exercises from Video 2 after we are done with Video 1 each night. So starting tonight, we will add in 1 exercise from Video 2. We will continue adding them every other night. Part of the reason for this is that this chick is hard core with her planks. By the time we are done Video 1, anything with a plank in it normally makes us cuss her. A LOT. So we are going to work our way up to being able to do Video's 1 and 2 each day. 

I have to give shout outs to Denise and Lisa! You two are freaking amazing! Doing most or all of the videos listed for each day is inspiring and TOUGH! I'm so glad I have you both on my side, cheering me on. Thank you both for doing this craziness with Will and I. 

Back to Video 1 - By Wednesday, Will and I were both able to do all the exercises with only taking the allotted breaks in between sets. So yeah. I am really freaking proud of myself! REALLY! 

I am headed to pick up Gwen's best friend for a weekend of sleepover fun when I leave work today. Bonus to that is that I get to see Denise! Ha! Tomorrow the girls will go with me when I go over to work with Tia girl in the morning and they will swim while I do all the work! Slackers. Then I will get to spend some time with my friends Pam and Mary. Then its off to the grocery store with Mama. Then home to unload, possibly die in the basement and then order chinese for the not so small children for dinner. 

Weekends are hard because it kind of throws off my rhythm. But I'm sure I will figure it out. 

So there it is guys. My week in a nutshell. I'm pretty proud of myself, my husband and my friends for doing this craziness! I know that I wont meet my original goal of 30 lbs down by August 22nd. But at this point, I will take what I can get and hope that I will be stronger and more physically prepared for Hatteras! 

Are you doing the challenge too? How are you doing? Fill me in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment