Friday, July 31, 2020

Week 9 - Well That's Different!

Current Weight: 285.1
Weight Loss: 5.1
Total Loss: 12.4

7/24 - 290.2
7/25 - 286.9  down 3.3
7/26 - 287.7  up .8
7/27 - 288.1  up .4
7/28 - 289.2  up 1.1
7/29 - 287.9  down 1.3
7/30 - 286.9  down 1
7/31 - 285.1  down 1.8

Well, Damn! That's what I am talking about!! Not Mad! 

I am sticking to my eating schedule, mostly. The original plan was to have something small for dinner each night, like a salad. But (I swear I'm humble y'all!) I make some really good dinners! I ate smaller portions then I normally do and that was that. Shake for breakfast, good lunch, bowl of cereal for snack and a reasonable dinner. Who knew?! I am enjoying the hell out of my shakes too! They are so good! I haven't become adventurous enough to try anything other then my normal, maybe one day. For now, chocolate banana peanut butter is where its at! 

As far as the Chloe Ting Challenge I was doing...did you catch that? WAS! Yeah, that chick is nuts. And I may be as well, but I decided, along with my poor husband, that we should find something that doesn't try to kill us right off the bat. I will say that I enjoyed pushing myself and I saw definite improvement the more I did. But the getting up and down from the floor was KILLING my back. So, we nixed it. I re-downloaded the app that I was using a few years ago that I really liked and will start back on that! At the moment I am having some pain that I am trying to get rid of....I had cucumber on my salad because they are delicious and I wasn't thinking and now my diverticulosis is stubbornly talking to me about my stupid choices. 

All in all, its been a regular week. I try my best to get all my steps in each day, which might sound silly to some, but I have a desk job. I have my fitbit set to notify me if I haven't taken 250 steps 10 minutes before each hour. The goal is to have 9 consecutive hours of 250+ steps. So, whenever my notification goes off I get up and do laps around the office or out in the warehouse. When I crawled into bed last night I needed 120 more steps to hit my daily goal. I am certain Chi thought I was nuts because I got up and started doing laps from my bedroom, through the hallway and around her room until I got my steps in. It made her laugh, so that's a win! 

That's about it for now. We are having dinner with my Brother In-law and his girlfriend and my Father In-Law Saturday evening to discuss food plans for North Carolina! Yes, we are having food to discuss food. I am praying nothing happens to cancel our vacation. I really need to take myself to the beach and sit my ass in the sand...while drinking a sand castle bucket of alcohol! Possibly with a small umbrella in it. At this point I don't even care if we can't do anything except sit on the beach. I'm totally down! Movie nights and beach days. Not mad. 

I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment