Wednesday, April 4, 2018

R4:D4

Current Weight: 262.6 lbs
Total Lost:  24.1 lbs

I missed Monday....I missed the end of the month....I just missed.

So lets see if I cant recap a little...

Cayennade = Fireball without the actual alcohol

Bath Time!

I had to bribe him with celery leaves. He was NOT pleased with me! 
But he is so nice and clean and soft now! Sorry Pig! 

One of my favorite 'I don't feel like cooking' lunches! 
Green leaf lettuce, salami, pepperoni, roasted chicken, roasted turkey, mustard and chipotle lime mayo! YUM! 

I was so super excited about this shirt! My parents got it for me for Christmas but it didn't fit. It was super tight on my stomach! NOT ANY MORE!!!! 

My heart was super happy on Saturday! Taylor's first trail ride, Quincy's second time out on the trail and I got in a nice 2.5 mile walk behind them! Win Win! 



Easter Happened

We spent Easter Sunday at my Mom and Dad's. After we had lunch we went on a nice 1.5 mile walk. Mom is doing so good! I am so incredibly proud of her! 

January 1, 2018                              March 31, 2018

January 1, 2018                          March 31, 2018

January 1, 2018                         March 31, 2018

January 1, 2018                      March 31, 2018


You will have to excuse the difference in camera angle. I normally get Gwen to take my pictures for me. This time, Gwen was off with friends, so I had Will do them. Slight height difference!

I'm not sure about anyone else, but what a difference between the beginning of this journey and 3 months later! Most of the time I can't really see the difference. I see myself everyday in the mirror. Today...today I am thankful for these pictures. I have gotten pretty lax lately about this whole thing. Cheat days turned into cheat weekends. Little bites of things here and there turned into complete binges. I weighed in on April 1st at 259.7 lbs. I have struggled most of the week since then. Easter put a hurting on me, but I'm not to terribly upset. I just need to pick myself back up and move on.

April is going to be a month of no cheat days. We are planning on going back to BG on the 21st and we will make the best food decisions we can while at the park. Seeing these pictures reminds me of what I am working towards. What my goals are. WHY I HAVE GOALS!

I need to get back to walking everyday. The weather tried to be Spring like...and then it April fooled us and we are back to winter most days. Today is supposed to be 68 degrees. Tomorrow is 55 degrees. Friday is 66 degrees. Then we go back to the 40's for a few days. I felt so much better when I was getting my walk in. It gave me time to relax and let my mind breath after work and normal daily life.

I am going to try out some new recipes this week. Last night I made Salisbury Steak. Holy wow that was good! That is def a keeper! I am going to try Loaded Taco Sweet Potato Sliders this week too! Gwen wants chicken nuggets for tonight, which none of us have a problem with. They are delicious!

We think we figured out what was going on with my stomach. I had started drinking Naked Juices. They are delicious! However, they apparently have ingredients in them that aren't listed on the labels. There was a huge lawsuit against Pepsi for this very reason. I stupidly assumed that wasn't the case anymore after reading about the lawsuit. Apparently not. I stopped drinking them. The stomach issues went away. I had one the other day just to test it. Def the drinks. I'm really quite sad about it. They really are tasty and full of good vitamins and fruits and veggies. But they have other things in them that don't agree with me....or many others from the looks of some of the forums I have read. If you are able to drink these, please drink one for me! I love them, they just don't love me!

My goal is to hit 256.7 lbs by the end of this month. That will put me at 30 lbs down total. Anything over and above that is a bonus! I need to get my act together. We have vacation in North Carolina in 20 weeks! My goal is to be at 220 lbs by then. I have a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment