Monday, February 12, 2018

R2:D12

270.6 :  -.8 lbs  Total: -16.1 lbs

Good Morning!!!! Welcome to a new week! Can I go back to bed now? My amazing husband has shared his cold with me. I'm not a very good sick person. This sucks.

Friday evening I went home and cooked dinner - shocker right!? LOL! After dinner I put everyone in bed and tackled the rest of my steps on the treadmill. Once I had all my steps, I put on my big girl pants and made this happen....


Yep! I did it! I only lasted 3 rounds but I freaking did it! I need to get my butt down and stretch out a bit more, but hey, first time issues! I plan on doing this at least 3 times a week. It is a great workout and fun to boot! My girl Denise did this challenge Saturday evening and did amazing! My Mom made Denise and I do this at the Support Group meeting on Sunday. Tip - Don't do this in socks. It wont end well!

Saturday was a bit challenging. Mom and I had nails at 11. Then I had pictures to take for an agent. It poured rain all weekend, so outside pictures were not happening. I was able to get indoor pictures, but the lighting was pretty dark. I just hope I got some decent shots. Then Mom and I went to her office to take some new head shot pictures of her. She hates having her picture taken and quite honestly I have to be a stealth ninja at Christmas to get good shots of her. That fact that she asked me to take these pictures is a huge deal! After pictures, we went to lunch at Boston Market. Not completely compliant I am sure, but we did our best. Then it was off to the grocery store.

It was about 6 pm when I made it home Saturday evening. Which is quite early for a day spent with my Mom. I wasn't the least bit hungry and my poor sickly husband was hungry. I had 4000 steps to get in, because even though I know I walked them, the Garmin on my wrist doesn't count them when you are holding onto a cart! Ugh! So he microwaved leftovers and I walked. I got my steps in and then went to bed.

Sunday I woke up with a slightly sore/irritated throat. I have stuff to do. I don't have time to be sick. So up and showered. Made breakfast - Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes!

They were delicious!

I went back at 10:15am and told Will I was headed out. For him to still be in bed tells me he REALLY doesn't feel well. He is normally up at 3 or 4 am. He did get up and get all 11,000 of steps in before 7am and came back to bed.

I went over and picked up Denise and we were off to the Support Group Meeting. It rained like you wouldn't believe! Road were flooded everywhere! The front yard and half the driveway at my Aunt's house was a swimming pool! By the time we left there, the "puddle" beside my driver side door was half way up to my knees. So I crawled my big self in the back seat and over the armrest to get in the driver seat. Still not quite sure how I managed that! :)

I stopped and got meds for myself and hubby and then went home to make lettuce wrapped burgers for lunch. I meal prepped for the rest of the day before going to get Gwen from her friends house at 6.


I made meatloaf for dinner last night and was not impressed. My husband said it was OK, but not one of his favorites. I was pretty bummed. My mom had made this meatloaf for her crew and they all loved it. I must have done something wrong. We will revisit that recipe at a later date.

Oh! I did use the LikeAGlove shorts! They are very cool! Here are my very first readouts.


They were super easy to use and the app is very user friendly. I am looking forward to tracking these measurements throughout my journey.

I am feeling pretty crappy with this cold so my brain is all sorts of fuzzy. I am hoping I didn't jump around too much on this post! I hope everyone had a great weekend! See you all on Wednesday!

Who doesn't love a good kitten on a box picture!?

No comments:

Post a Comment