Monday, February 5, 2018

R2:D5

270.6 = Total loss 16.1 lbs

Good Monday Morning Everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Saturday was a bit crazy. I covered breakfast I believe in my last post. Mom and I had some running to do Saturday. Office Depot, Petco, Lunch, Drop off Gwen at her friends house, Grocery Store...

Lets skip to the good part..the FOOD! We went to Grill 13 for lunch. They have some really good food and some not so terrible choices for people who aren't supposed to have "anything good". Mom had a rib eye steak with a sweet potato and veggies. I had grilled chicken with broccoli and roasted potatoes. Chi...well....Chi had grilled cheese and french fries. Sigh.

We then went and picked up my truck and took Gwen to her friends house to spend the night. My heart was broken when this family told me a few weeks ago that they were moving from 3 houses down from us. Gwen and Tamia had become very close and I just adored this young lady. They ended up moving about 1/2 mile away if that. Its a quick walk through the paths in our neighborhood or a 2 minute drive by car. When I went to pick Gwen up last night Tamia's grandmother, Donna, asked me if there was any way for her to meet Chrissy's mom, Denise, so all the girls could spend the night. (Hey Denise!! We need to get you guys together!) Donna is either crazy or a saint! I haven't figured out which one! All those girls in one space...I need a drink just thinking about it! Gwen had a great time over there and it gave Will and I some time to relax and enjoy...sort of.

So Mom and I went to the grocery after dropping off Gwen. We decided to go to the Safeway in Laplata because they stock Kombucha. Hindsight....not a good idea to let me into a store with more then 3 flavors of Kombucha. Anyway, we ran into quite a few people we haven't seen in a while. I got a fantastic hug from Mary Ann, whom I haven't seen in ages! Her oldest daughter used to take riding lessons from me for quite some time. The whole family is a lot more like my family then just my friends. We were in that store for almost 3 hours. 3 HOURS!

Sunday we had plans to get up and go for a walk around the circle. Its a little over 2 miles. Plans are made to be broken right? My loving, amazing, wonderful husband seriously tried to get me up at like 6:30am to go walking. Its COLD outside and you want me to get out of my nice warm bed and walk in 30 degree weather? Ummm I love you, but NO. So HE went on his walk, dressed like he was preparing for the winter storm from the movie The Day After Tomorrow, and I walked my mile on the treadmill. In my warm living room. Wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants. Because that is how I roll!

The rest of my day consisted of laundry and cooking. 6 sweet potatoes and 6 pounds of ground beef went in the fridge for breakfasts this week. For lunch we made hamburgers with sweet potato buns, we left the skins on this time, and broccoli. FYI - leaving the skins on the buns made for a much easier to eat burger! :) (Thanks Mom!)

We even got to sneak in a movie and 1 episode of a new Netflix series that looks really good before I left to get Chi.

Dinner last night was pork carnitas with mashed potatoes and green beans. Will had seconds and I am fairly certain Gwen licked her plate clean. Bonus - we had enough leftovers for lunches today!

Before bed I got in some cuddle time with my Miss Pig.

And so did Gwen...

This morning I threw the ingredients for Beef Stew in the crock pot!


I woke up late and only got 15 minutes in on the treadmill before having to run and shower to get ready for the rest of the day. I will get my other 15, possibly 20, in this evening before dinner and letting Miss Pig out to play.

Fatgirlfedup posted this on instagram recently, and it really spoke to me, so I am leaving it here as well!


How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Or better yet, did you get to relax?

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment